This page will be updated daily. If you have additional resources to share that are relevant to the philanthropic and nonprofit communities, please contact Kim Garbacz.
Arizona Grantmakers Members: Let us know how your organization is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take this one-question pulse poll today.
The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is far-reaching and includes major implications for nonprofits and the communities that they serve. Philanthropy has an important role to play in supporting and enhancing the government response, especially in support of our most vulnerable communities. To support your critical work and ensure coordination across our state, Arizona Grantmakers is hosting weekly member calls for funders on what they see their role is, share about specific needs they are hearing about in the community and discuss opportunities to collaborate.
For member organizations that are interested in responding to heightened community needs related to the coronavirus, please see the resources below.
- Arizona COVID-19 Community Response Fund – Arizona Community Foundation
- COVID-19 Community Support Fund – Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- COVID-19 Nonprofit Event Relief Fund – Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- United for the Valley COVID-19 Fund – Valley of the Sun United Way
- United for Southern Arizona COVID-19 Fund – United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona
- Jewish Community Pandemic Relief Fund – Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Nonprofit Emergency Relief Fund – Arizona Gives
- Arizona Coronavirus Relief Fund – The Office of Arizona Governor Doug Ducey
- Emergency Relief Fund – Arizona Commission on the Arts
- COVID–19 Response Fund – Hosted by the Center for Disaster Philanthropy, this fund provides an opportunity for donors to meet the ongoing and ever-expanding challenges presented by this virus
- Protective Equipment for Health Care Workers – Get Us PPE
- Solidarity Fund – Alternate Roots
Webinars and Calls
- Arizona Grantmakers Forum Member Calls – To request recordings of past member calls on philanthropy’s response to COVID-19 in Arizona, please contact us.
- March 20 Webinar: Addressing Inequities for Students During School Closures via DonorsChoose – Grantmakers in Education
- March 26 Webinar: COVID-19: Past Epidemics and Vulnerability – Lessons for Funders Today – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Briefing on Emergency COVID-19 Funding for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Webinar Recording: How Philanthropy Can Support and Enhance Government Response to COVID-19 – Philanthropy California
- Webinar Recording: Preparing Foundations and Nonprofit Organizations for Coronavirus – Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Webinar Recording: COVID-19 Coronavirus: How Philanthropy Can Respond – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
Resources for Funders
- Arizona Together – The Office of Arizona Governor Doug Ducey
- COVID-19 Resources – Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
- How Philanthropy Can Respond to COVID-19 – United Philanthropy Forum
- COVID-19 Community Resource Guide – Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
- COVID-19 Resources for the Disability Community – Arizona Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- Early Childhood Funders COVID-19 Resources – Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- COVID-19 Resources for the 2020 Census – Census Counts
- Foundations: Use Your Balance Sheet to Help – FSG
- COVID-19: Seven Things Philanthropy Can Do – FSG
- COVID-19 Guidance for Event Planners – CMX
- Online Meeting Resources Toolkit for Facilitators – Facilitators for Pandemic Response
- COVID-19 Crisis Communications Triage Kit – The Communications Network
- Updates for Philanthropy – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
COVID-19 Health Information