Arizona Grantmakers Forum is monitoring developments related to new coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure we are taking the necessary measures to preserve the health and well-being of Arizona Grantmakers members and to share information relevant to the philanthropic community.
We are closely watching recommendations from Arizona Department of Health Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization. Based on those recommendations, Arizona Grantmakers has no plans to alter our scheduled events at this time. Should we decide to limit Arizona Grantmakers programs and meetings to virtual participation via webinars and conference calls, we will send updates to members via email.
While it is unclear how severe the outbreak will be in Arizona, we join public health officials in recommending that members practice good hygiene and stay home if you are sick.
For member organizations that are interested in responding to heightened community needs related to the coronavirus, please see the resources below.
- March 17 Videoconference: Philanthropy’s Response to COVID-19 in Arizona – Arizona Grantmakers Forum (Funders Only)
- March 12 Webinar: How Philanthropy Can Support and Enhance Government Response to COVID-19 – Philanthropy California
- Webinar Recording: Preparing Foundations and Nonprofit Organizations for Coronavirus – Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Webinar Recording: COVID-19 Coronavirus: How Philanthropy Can Respond – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- COVID-19: Seven Things Philanthropy Can Do – FSG
- COVID–19 Response Fund – Hosted by the Center for Disaster Philanthropy, this fund provides an opportunity for donors to meet the ongoing and ever-expanding challenges presented by this virus
- Updates for Philanthropy – Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- State Updates – Arizona Department of Health Services
- National Updates – CDC
- Global Updates – WHO
If you have additional resources to share, please contact Kim Garbacz.