How can foundations have a greater impact?
For answers to this question and a discussion with your colleagues, join AGF to view this upcoming SSIR webinar aimed towards foundation staff and board members who want to better understand how others are navigating complexity, what it means for goal setting, and how it affects staff/board dynamics.
This webinar will feature:
- Kathleen Enright, founding president and CEO, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- John Kania, managing director, FSG
- Zia Khan, vice president, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Hilary Pennington, vice president, Ford Foundation
- Eric Nee, managing editor, Stanford Social Innovation Review
What you will learn:
How can foundations become more effective in catalyzing and sustaining change? Do the conventional tools of strategic philanthropy work for today’s complex social problems? If not, what are the options? Emergent strategy can help foundations that are tackling complex social problems by helping funders become more relevant and effective. Learn more about what it means to take an emergent approach that focuses on sensing, co-creation, and building system fitness, and how you can put this strategy into practice.