Please join us at Arizona Grantmakers Forum’s follow-up discussion on asylum-seeking families, co-hosted with Vitalyst Health Foundation. To confirm your participation, please RSVP by emailing Kalisha Bass. You are welcome to join us at the Vitalyst offices or use the zoom/conference call information below.
If you were unable to attend the previous meetings or would like to review the discussions, please click the options below. You can also review the attached concept and budget summary provided by presenters Aaron Rippenkroeger and Connie Phillips.
To join in person:
- Please park in The Phoenix Plaza parking garage which can be access from Catalina or 2nd Enter through the “Visitor” lane and obtain a parking ticket.
- Park in any space, on any level, that is not indicated as RESERVED and bring your parking ticket to the Vitalyst office with you.
- Walk through the building attached to the parking garage and exit into the courtyard area.
- Building 2929 will be on your right. Go to the far set of elevators, which are marked 12-21, and select the 15th You’ll see Vitalyst when you exit the elevator.
- We will validate your parking ticket(s) for free parking.
To join by video conference:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/359679088
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 956 919 098
To join by phone:
Dial 602.385.6524 and enter code 6501#